Multi-Family New Construction
Multi-Family New Construction is an important service that Gold Seal Mechanical, Inc. provides. As the largest multi-family plumbing shop in this area, work is completed on time and within budget. For installation in new construction Gold Seal Mechanical, Inc. is the one to call. We stand behind our commitment to service, fair pricing, and dependability.
Whether your commercial job is large or small, call Gold Seal Mechanical, Inc.
Did You Know…
- We plumb nearly 1 out of 4 new homes in Spokane WA?
- We plumb nearly 50% of new Spokane Apartments ?
- We are a proven leader in innovative products and procedures?
- All of our employees receive continuing training in product, procedures, and safety awareness?
- We demand capable and diligent employees who take pride in their work?
- We are fully licensed in Washington, Idaho and Montana?
- Gold Seal is a local, three-generation, family-owned company that has served Northwest customers for over 44 years.?
Types and Examples of our Examples of our New Construction Jobs
- New 416- unit apartment complex in Spokane
- Retirement Homes including a 5 story building in North Spokane
- Apartment complexes, from tri-plexes through 400+ unit mega complexes in the Spokane, Cheney, Airway Heights, Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint areas.
- Multi-family plumbing in the Puget Sound and Missoula, MT areas.
- Hotels and Motels, including the Davenport Hotel restoration, Quality Inn’s, Hilton Express, Marriott extended stays,
- We have plumbed many multi-family units in Puget Sound, the Tri-Cities, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Boise, Idaho, Post Falls, Idaho and Missoula, MT.
- We are experienced in high-rise, post-tenion decks and pre-streed construction as well as conventionally framed units. Our trained plumbers are experts at installing cast iron, copper or plastic drains as well as the entire spectrum of water distribution systems.
For More Information on Multi-Family New Construction call (509) 535-5946 or Contact Us Online now to speak to one of our friendly staff members.
If you have not had a response (acknowledgement) within 30 minutes, please call our emergency number 509-535-5946.